kingofallcosmos

Monday, May 08, 2006

Birthday List

By popular demand, here is my birthday list, with recommended maximum prices. (I know that not all of these are currently available for these prices, but these are the maximum prices I would be willing to spend myself.) I sorted the items by priority within each category, but the categories are not really in any particular order. Right now I probably play more DS than any other system, followed by XBox. (Technically I play more old-school NES than XBox, but I want to see what games will be available for the Wii before I ask for any more NES games. Duck Tales, Little Nemo and Amagon are all high on my list.)

DS
$35 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
$45 - Jump Super Stars
$20 - Brain Age: Train Your Brain
$30 - Kirby: Canvas Curse
$30 - Age of Empires: Age of Kings
$20 - Pac Pix

Wrestling DVDs
Bloodsport - ECW's Most Violent Matches
TNA Wrestling: The Best of the Bloodiest Brawls Volume 1
The Stone Cold Truth
Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses: A Life in Wrestling

DVDs (Widescreen whenever possible)
Legend of Zelda: Complete Animated Series
The Aristocrats
$18 - The Twilight Zone - The Complete Series (the recent version)
The Office - The Complete Collection (First and Second Series Plus Special)
Arrested Development - Season One
$27 - Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol. 5
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol. 6, 7, 8, 9 or The Essentials
$10 - Ultimate Avengers - The Movie
Jackass the Box Set
The Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection
Justice League - Season One
Team America - World Police (Uncensored and Unrated Special Collector's Edition)
Family Guy, Vol. 3 (Not Season 3)
Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story

Gameboy Advance
$28 - Castlevania: Aria and Harmony 2 Pack

PS2
$20 - Soul Calibur III
$20 - Tekken 5
$20 - Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
$20 - Kingdom Hearts 2
$70 - Guitar Hero
$20 - Destroy All Humans

Books
How to Draw (The Justice League)
The Batman Handbook: The Ultimate Training Manual

Misc.
$30 - Dragon's Lair 20th Anniversary Edition (Special edition that comes with Dragons Lair, Dragons Lair 2 and Space Ace, plus bonus footage. The version labeled DVD-Video compatible with PS2 and XBox; not the CD-Rom version for Windows 98.) Electronics Boutique has had this... Is it called EB Games now? Or Gamestop?

Gamecube
$20 - The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

XBox
$20 - The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
$20 - Burnout Revenge

4 Comments:

  • Good question.

    It is possible to go off of the list, and while there is always the possibility that I will secretly hate the gift, let it be known that I will always be appreciative of the thought.

    I actually gave a separate list to my sister for t-shirt ideas. Since I don't know what she is getting me, t-shirt-wise, I decided not to post that list as well.

    I do have a wide range of tastes, so this list is just a starting point.

    If any of those swingers that are always posting on my site decide to send a gift, it would really show me that they enjoy the blog as much as they say they do.

    By Blogger Xryz - kingofallcosmos, at 5/11/2006 12:01 PM  

  • Heh, I read "The Aristocats." The Aristocrats was good too, though. Especially in a theatre that sells pizza and beer. It's a movie that should definitely be seen with beer.

    What day is your b-day?

    Tell Caroline thanks for the Target link. They only had size L and XL, but it's still an awesome shirt on her :D

    By Blogger lydia, at 5/13/2006 10:45 PM  

  • Today is my birthday. I will let Carolyn know... I will also do a brief report on my birthday, pretty good so far.

    By Blogger Xryz - kingofallcosmos, at 5/14/2006 5:52 PM  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

    By Blogger lydia, at 5/14/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home